Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Accelerator UKIM. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at this firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this document is to provide a framework for Accelerator UKIM in dealing with confidentiality considerations.
For the purpose of this policy, confidentiality relates to the transmission of personal, sensitive or identifiable information about individuals or startup companies (confidential information), which comes into the possession of the Accelerator UKIM through its work.
The purpose of the Confidentiality Policy is to ensure that all Accelerator UKIM associates [Founding partners, Board of Directors, Operational team, external associates (mentors, contractors, consultants, temporaries) and other workers and volunteers]
and beneficiaries understand the Accelerator UKIM `s requirements in relation to the disclosure of personal data and confidential information.POLICY
Accelerator UKIM collects and administers a range of information for a variety of purposes. Some of this information is restricted in its circulation for commercial, privacy, or ethical reasons.
Accelerator UKIM will place the minimum of restrictions on the information it holds but will ensure that such restrictions as are considered necessary are observed by its associates.LEGISLATIVE FRAMEWORK
Accelerator UKIM will monitor this policy to ensure it meets statutory and legal requirements including the Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette of the Republic of N. Macedonia” no. 42/2020) and all of its future amendments, which is in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 95/46/EC.RESPONSIBILITIES
Accelerator UKIM associates are responsible for the implementation of this policy.
Accelerator UKIM associates are responsible for reviewing this policy as and when the need arises.
All employees are responsible for observing confidentiality procedures in their workplace.GENERAL INFORMATION
One of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors at our website (www.accelerator.ukim.mk
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you are asked to, in order to use our services, when participating in activities offered by the Accelerator UKIM that are shown on the site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data and social media profiles.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.Information automatically collected
Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our websites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.Log Files
Our site follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.Information collected from other Sources
We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, social media platforms, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook and LinkedIn), as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email, current city, state and country, user identification numbers for your contacts, profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate mutual business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm [for Legal Reasons]. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- To protect our website [for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons]. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the website over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Note that www.accelerator.ukim.mk
has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected or If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records and we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com
.DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
Accelerator UKIM associates will receive a copy of the confidentiality policy. The policy will be reviewed annually, and amendments will be proposed and agreed by the Board of Directors.PROTECTION
Accelerator UKIM associates dealing with restricted information, shall be required to sign a confidentiality agreement (see Appendix A) or to give a non-disclosure statement (see Appendix B).RESTRICTION
Accelerator UKIM will place restrictions on the information it holds when the information: – is commercial in confidence. – concerns the privacy of Accelerator UKIM associates and beneficiaries. – requires protection to safeguard the intellectual property of the organization.