Dear Friends and Colleagues,
As part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week 2020 (GEW 2020), Business Accelerator UKIM (BAU) and the Center for Technology Transfer and Innovations (INNOFEIT) would like to invite you to the online panel discussion: Ideation, Research, Tech Transfer – how can universities and startups transform corporates.
The panel discussion will explore the how and why universities, startups and corporations can collaborate. The panelists will describe what their organizations can do better (when it comes to innovation, research, product development, business models and operations), and why it is important to develop effective partnerships with each other. Our panelists include:
- Vladimir Atanasovski – Vice Dean for Finances, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies at UKIM, and Managing Director, INNOFEIT
- Gjorgji Madjarov – Co-founder and CEO, Elevate Global
- Antoanet (Tony) Levy – External Relations Officer and R&I Support – President’s Office, Holon Institute of Technology (HIT)
- Mateja Lavric – Managing Director, Kolektor Ventures
- Michael Gold (Moderator) – Managing Director, Crimson Capital Corp. (Crimson), and Chairman, Crimson SME Finance Funds (North Macedonia, Kosovo, and Albania)
Date and time: Thursday, 19 November, 2020, from 17:00 to 19:00
Please register at: https://forms.gle/W71dVQVtiFsCUSNC7
We look forward to having you join our discussion.
BAU and INNOFEIT