The Venture Academy will be the closing workshop of each pre-acceleration program(s) of Accelerator UKIM. It will target the most advanced pre-acceleration participants - entrepreneurs / teams that have a valid business idea with high potential for commercialization, and who are dedicated to grow their startup. We hope that the Venture Academy will provide the entrepreneurs a structure and guidance on how to further develop their “venture” and join our acceleration program.
The Venture Academy Spring 2019 will consist of two parts:
1. An intensive one week of training and mentorship, focusing on the transformation of your ideas into business with the methodology ''Lean Canvas'' (April 22-25).
2. The second week will be a learning and exchange week for startups which will include support from 75 students and 5 professors from the Lucerne University of Applied Science and Arts (May 6-11).
The application is open only for students from UKIM, on the link bellow:
Accelerator UKIM is happy to announce the first open call for its Startup Acceleration Program!
The Acceleration Program is an intensive three-month training and mentorship program that will lead the technology startups to become investment and market ready. The Acceleration Program will target pre and early stage revenue startups. The startups will be guided in all phases of business development, including development of product/service, team composition, value proposition, market strategy, customer traction, business model, funding strategy, etc.
The most advanced 10+ entrepreneurs/startups will take part in each program. The acceleration programs will include the following activities:
- Bootcamp: the acceleration program will begin with one week Startup Bootcamp.
- Business Model Workshop: two-week workshop/training on business modelling.
- Individual Sessions: based on the development needs of each startup, specific support and mentorship will be offered to each participating team.
- Demo Day: a finale to the acceleration program. The selected startups will pitch in front of the Investment Committee of Accelerator UKIM.